Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Intro and Such

Well hello!

I'm not entirely sure why I am doing an introduction...seeing as you're probably get a better sense of who I am by reading about what I decide to write and how I present it...but this IS my first blog entry, so I might as well I suppose.

I have a lot to say and I'm not afraid to say it! Haha I love exploring new perspectives and learning (yes, I'm a nerd, but it makes me happy!) so even though what I may say might not always be right, I love to be able to learn from it. I merely only present my perspectives that stimulate thought...or if I need a good rant, I'm sure I can do it here hahaha but in either case I hope you guys enjoy reading, as I hope to enjoy your own blogs or your commentary :)

Have a wonderful night!

-Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment